20 September 2008

ODE FROM A PSYCHOPATH

Darker things,darker mind
A tinted of blood drops
We Shall all never find
The passion that throbs
Method in all madness
Order and plan
My madness reads like a book
Which never can end

This is an ode from a psychopath
A tormented creature
The darkest of shadows
A spiritual ailments

Chapter one contains the first
Moment i saw
Your shaded being against the light
There isn't a flaw
Chapter two and chapter three
Was when my heart cried
And i believe in my madness that you must die!

My sublime,my darkest faun
You should never know my desire
The poison of my soul is come
Your pounding pulse in the fire

This is an ode from a psychopath,the feeling is mutual.


Ode from a psychopath for the lunatic is on the grass
Spanning over the millions of years my sublime
My darkling faun let die the haunting
The lilting Faeny Nymph's melodies method in
All madness order and plan slowly softly sleckly
Did the sky open her jaws a tormented creature
Is the darkest shadows breathe you Mortal agony in the forest
Reality is a conscious dream Muffins are hot
And fumy in the carrots field Pauley's crackeys in my shoes
Stir fry the fish lentil its oily
The mystic nativity is painted by a man a women in this world
Has got rings on her toes and bells i her ears
The blackhole sucks on the sickle moon indicate strong winds
People with Garlic Breath
Do not confess their true scent spontaneous combustion head

No comments: